Sextreffen in Attendorn


sextreffen in Attendorn

in the municipal area. By appointment by the Historical Commission for Westphalia and with support of the Landschaftsverband Westfalen-Lippe, published by the late Heinz Stoob and Wilfried Ehbrecht. Theodor Laymann : Wilhelm Hennemann : Hans Becker (commissary) : Peter Struif ( nsdap ) : Josef Schütte (nsdap) 1945:. The Easter fire club is divided into four Porten, based on the towns former quarters each of which was to be reached through its own town gate. On Easter Saturday at 14:00, Attendorners gather outside the parish church to have their buns blessed by the minister. The municipal area comprises 97 km, roughly half of which is wooded. Zusammen mit zahlreichen Unterstützern ruft das Agendaforum der Hansestadt Attendorn alle Bürgerinnen und Bürger für Montag,. Ein Beitrag zur Geschichte Westfalens. It has a Romanesque tower from about 1200 and a Gothic nave from the 14th century. Deutsches Notgeld, Band 9 Notgeld der besonderen Art.

It is a part of South Westphalia. In 1594, the later Landdroste of the Duchy of Westphalia, Kaspar von Fürstenberg, bought this castle complex, which had Imperial immediacy, in South Westphalia. The oldest surviving town seal, from 1243, shows Saint Peter, patron of the Archbishopric of Cologne, with his key and a half moon next to his head, and in later seals enthroned on the Electorates shield. The towns highest point is the Rüenhardt (636 m whereas the Ahauser Stausee (reservoir) has an elevation of only 248. Since 1594 it has been owned by the family of the Barons of Fürstenberg. Culture and sightseeing edit Customs edit Easter customs edit Attendorners practise many specific Easter customs, among them the Semmelsegnen which might be translated Blessing of the Buns on Easter Saturday, and the felling, erection and burning of the Easter Crosses on Easter Saturday and Sunday. Natural monuments edit Atta Cave edit Main article: Atta Cave The best known sightseeing place in Attendorn is the Atta Cave ( Atta-Höhle a cave exposed during limestone mining in 1907 and one of Germanys biggest interconnected cave systems.


Sitemap